ImmobiDot allows you to mark your property with a uniquely coded microdot solution. Each bottle contains enough dots to mark covertly over a dozen items. Police can identify the marked property as dot locations glow under UV light. A dot is then scraped off and examined under a microscope to read the number.
- FREE lifetime registration at Immobilise.com
- Clear warning labels deter theft.
- The pack provides marking options for different items around the home.
- An ideal solution for marking items such as ceramics, arts and antiques in discrete locations.
- One tube containing 100s of dots and an applicator.
- Ten uniquely numbered tamper-evident warning labels.
- Two window labels.
- Twenty warning labels.
- Dots should be applied to clean, smooth surfaces free of dust and grease.
- As all dots in the bottle have the same serial number, be sure to record on Immobilise descriptions of the items as well as the serial number.
- Keep the solution out of reach of children and animals.
- ImmobiDot microdots are suspended in a water-based forensic adhesive, and although non-toxic, care should be taken not to drink or allow it to enter the eyes.
- In the event of contact with eyes, they should be flushed with clean water.
- Some sensitive skin types may be irritated by contact with the adhesive. In the event of contact, wash with soap and water.
Very easy to use. Have now added my unique code to my Immobilise account so hopefully if I should suffer a loss or theft my possessions will be returned.
This is a brilliant product as provides a link back to the owner should an item or items be missing/found. A discreet marking system.
The only reason it is not 5 stars is the microdot application is a bit uneven and I would definitely suggest a bit of practice first to avoid large white globs and wondering if there are any microdots buried underneath! Excess glue can be wiped off if you act quick though and once it is dry it is clear
a most efficient method to mark security identity