ImmobiBike contains a chip with a unique code that can be read by a suitable scanner (typically used by police and responsible second-hand traders). A search for the code against police or trader systems enables the bike's return to its rightful owner.
- FREE lifetime registration at Immobilise.com
- The patent-protected shuttle sits snuggly in a range of frame sizes and is virtually impossible to remove without significant effort, tooling and considerable risk of damaging the bike.
- The warning sticker deters theft by making it clear that another, invisible identification is within the bike.
- If you sell the bike, the new owner doesn't need to buy a new tag. Just tell them the tag number and to register at Immobilise.com, then remove the tag number from your account.
- The 'shuttle' containing the passive Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip (no batteries required).
- Fitting instructions.
- A label containing the chip's ID – you must register this on Immobilise.com and optionally fit it on the bike.
- A warning label also containing a barcode – you must register this on your Immobilise account and fit it to the bike.
- The shuttle fits bikes with unbroken standard diameter seat post tubes that are 25.4mm to 32mm in diameter.
- Care should be taken with folding bikes to check before fitting the tag that it will not interfere with the folding mechanism.
- This product is NOT a GPS tracking device. It is a covert RFID marking device making the bike, if found, uniquely identifiable.
- The RFID chip used is a high-quality TROVAN manufactured chip. It is not reprogrammable and adheres to the highest standards of production, ensuring lifelong performance and readability in the most demanding environments. It has been proven evidentially robust in many investigations for over 20 years.
To see how easy it is to install an ImmobiBike click on the "video" field below to see a step-by-step guide.