ImmobiTag contains a chip with a unique code that can be read by a suitable scanner (typically used by police and responsible second-hand traders). A search for the code against police or trader systems enables the return of property to its rightful owner.
- FREE lifetime registration at Immobilise.com
- Can be used for any type of item including antiques, cycles, musical instruments, boats, caravans and any other type of property able to contain the chip.
- If you sell the tagged item, the new owner doesn't need to buy a new tag. Just tell them the tag number and to register at Immobilise.com, then remove the tag number from your account.
- The tiny chip can be glued (glue not supplied) anywhere you wish on the protected item and does not need to be visible.
- The warning sticker provided deters theft by making it clear that a covert marking solution is in use that can identify the owner even when the warning label is removed.
- The Radio Frequency ID tag (no batteries required).
- Fitting instructions
- A label containing the chip's ID – you must register this on Immobilise.com but it does not need to be added to the item.
- A warning label also containing a barcode – you must register this on your Immobilise account and we recommend fitting it to the item or to a nearby location to act as a deterrent.
- Length: 11mm
- Diameter: 2mm
- Use with any strong adhesive (not supplied).
- This product is NOT a GPS tracking device. It is a covert marking device making the item, if found, uniquely identifiable.
- The RFID chip used is a high-quality TROVAN manufactured chip. It is not reprogrammable and adheres to the highest standards of production, ensuring lifelong performance and readability in the most demanding environments. It has been proven evidentially robust in many investigations for over 20 years.